July 23, 2017
- IHP Improvement on BCBSM Quality Measures published June 29, 2017
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM) rewards Physician Organizations (POs) that are able to achieve high performance and/or improve their outcomes on quality measures. In addition to meeting benchmark (the NCQA 90th percentile) on a number of measures, IHP physicians improved scores on the majority of BCBSM’s quality measures from 2015 to 2016.
- Quality Improvement, Education, and Provider Services published May 25, 2017
- HR & Compliance Solutions published March 13, 2017
- Does your organization have a corporate compliance plan?
Does the idea of implementing a program seem overwhelming?
Do you even know where to begin?
- Holiday Stress published December 2, 2016
- The winter holiday season has officially started! With the all the planning, shopping, baking, wrapping, traveling and more that comes with preparing for our holiday gatherings, so does stress. Fortunately, there are healthy ways you can reduce and manage it.
- December is AIDS Awareness Month published December 1, 2016
- Without treatment, people who are diagnosed with AIDS typically survive about three years.
- Bullying published September 28, 2016
- Our children are back in school where they will have another year of learning, personal growth and development, and socializing with their peers. Unfortunately, over 3.2 million students are bullied at school every year. This can lead to both mental and physical health issues as well as decreased academic performance.
- Heatstroke published August 1, 2016
- August tends to be the hottest month of the year, and this August is already predicted to be no exception. According to the CDC, on average, 675 people per year die from complications related to extreme heat in the United States. That is more than tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, lightning, or any other weather event combined. Click below to learn more about the signs, symptoms, and prevention measures for heatstroke.
- Skin Cancer Awareness published July 1, 2016
- As we all know summer is now in full swing, and although May was Melanoma Awareness Month we thought it would be important to recap on the importance of skin cancer awareness for all ages.
- IHP’s 20th Anniversary Celebration published September 4, 2015
- Integrated Health Partners would like to invite you to join us in celebrating our 20 years of
success in Battle Creek, MI. IHP has cultivated a culture built on our mission, vision and values.
- Utilization Management/Credentialing Certification published February 5, 2015
- The National Committee for Quality Assurance's (NCQA) Certification in Utilization Management/Credentialing is available to a variety of organizations that perform Credentialing and/or Utilization Management Services.
- Girls on the Run: Tinsel around Town! published November 20, 2014
- IHP received some unexpected help around the office from Tinsel, the Elf.
- Tinsel Toes 5K 2014 published November 12, 2014
- The Tinsel Toes 5k is a family fun run that weaves through the beautiful Festival of Lights in Downtown Battle Creek. Our focus is on highlighting our beautiful downtown and bringing friends and family together for fitness and festive fun. All proceeds from the event benefit Girls on the Run of Calhoun County.
- Practices receive an award from MIPCT published November 4, 2014
- Two IHP practices were presented with awards at a MIPCT Summit held in Grand Rapids on October 9, 2014.
- 6th Annual Ready, Set... Glow! Halloween Walk published October 17, 2014
- Integrated Health Partners would like to invite you to take a walk down Michigan Avenue in downtown Battle Creek on October 31, 2014.
- 2013-2014 PCMH Designation published August 26, 2013
- Integrated Health Partners (IHP) is pleased to announce Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan has designated these primary care practices
Patient Centered Medical Homes (PCMH) for 2013- 2014.
- IHP takes part in Health and Fitness Night published June 28, 2012
- Integrated Health Partners (IHP) recently took part in the Health and Fitness Night held at a Battle Creek Bombers game at C.O. Brown Stadium in Battle Creek, Michigan. The IHP booth showcased the work IHP is doing to improve the health of Calhoun County. The above photo shows IHP’s own Bob Clark throwing out the first pitch.
- Michigan Primary Care Transformation (MiPCT) Project published May 17, 2012
- We are well underway with the Michigan Primary Care Transformation (MiPCT) Project, a three year Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) demonstration project.